Sunday, April 2, 2017

So here are some of the things I've been doing at home for various projects and people.  The last couple of years I have applied to and gotten into the Hogle Zoo art competition. Here are some of those pieces.
I know that I have posted this piece before but that was before I entered it into the art show at the zoo.
It got in to the show and was also put in the traveling art show which started last June and will end this June.

I thought I had a good scan of this one but it turns out that I did not. All I had was this image I took when I visited the Zoo back in February to get pictures of the animals for pieces I'm working on. This one obviously got into the show, but also into the traveling art show. This one also sold within the first 5 minutes of the opening night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment